Yield. Quality. You always want more. If you’re a serious grower — even at home – you’re never not ready for big data and analytics. To grow better, you must first know better, and there’s no tool like SOLUS to mine your substrate for insights and help your harvest flourish. Use the SOLUS for easy and quick spot measurements of your substrate, no datalogging required and no information is retained.
Water. Temp. EC. All impact the quality and yield of your crop. To level up your home growing requires precision at every stage, across every variable. With SOLUS, you’re in control of it all. Reap a harvest full of insights right on your phone. Simple to download, and even simpler to detect your sensor.
Learn About EC
Mine the insights buried in your substrate
The SOLUS Sensor Kit combines the industry’s top soil sensor with a wireless analysis powerhouse. Together with the free SOLUS by AROYA app, they enable high-precision water content, temperature and electrical conductivity spot checks. The information SOLUS gathers helps growers maximize their substrate and unlock maximum yield potential.
Learn more about the Solus on our YouTube Channel here:
Legendary sensor technology
The product of more than 20 years of soil moisture research and technological refinement, the TEROS 12 sensor is trusted by scientists, farmers and growers alike. The TEROS 12’s ruggedized body lasts ten years or more. Its stainless-steel sensor needles slide easily into any substrate. It even ships with a free reusable sensor installation tool to help growers align the sensor perfectly for consistent, accurate measurements.
One TEROS 12 Sensor
One ZSC Handheld Bluetooth Module For App Connectivity
APP Download - search AROYA SOLUS on the Apple or Android App stores
- Quick and easy WC, EC and temp spot-checks
- Secure – won’t store data or monitor measurements over time
- Wirelessly pairs with any iOS or Android mobile device using Bluetooth
- Easy installation with installation tool
- Steel needles cut through the soil for better soil-sensor contact
- Robust, epoxy body for tough field conditions
- Dependable, long-life sensor
- Large volume of influence
- Ferrite core eliminates cable noise
Device Operating System Compatibility and System Requirements
- The mobile device must be capable of using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE).
- The mobile device operating system compatibility is Apple iOS 10 or greater and
- Android OS 4.3 or greater. NOTE: Location services must be enabled to use the Bluetooth capabilities of the ZSC. This is a requirement set by the Android operating system (OS).
Aroya Solus Manual and Guides Downloads
TEROS 12 Operation Manual Download Link
Aroya Solus Quickstart guide
Aroya Solus Troubleshooting guide
Aroya ZCS Module Quickstart guide