Lighting Science Group VividGro V2 LED Grow Fixture 588 W
Designed to produce light similar to the sun for the best photosynthetic response from your plants + whiter light than most LEDs for a better work environment.
The Lighting Science Group's VividGro V2 is the expanded version of the proven technology of the VividGro V1 with a larger footprint. The V1 was created by former NASA lighting and plant scientists as optimized LED technology based on projects at NASA for the garden at the International Space Station. Independent lab testing and grower evaluations are proving higher yields and energy efficiency compared to traditional growing techniques. This fixture has been tested by your peers and proven to work. The "big brother" to the V1, the V2 delivers high values of PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) to maximize plant growth along with a broad color spectrum tuned to the flowering stage of growth. This is a 1:1 replacement for 1000 W HPS grow lights.
Forever Green Indoor's take on this light: "What we like about this fixture includes the ideal spectrum for the flowering phase, and it's very high PPFD output and great price performance. This lamp is an ideal replacement for 1000 watt HPS lamps. The spectrum is geared directly towards photosynthesis with a high peak in red however it also blends the right amount of blue so both chlorophyll A and B love this light. The Vividgro V2 is our current top seller due to its combination of price/spectrum performance. This is a commercial grade high bay grow lamp used the world over in indoor farming."
- Coverage - 1:1 replacement for 1000 W HPS/Metal Halide fixture over a 4'x4' (16sf) area
- Proven energy savings of 45%
- Advanced thermal heat management to reduce HVAC usage
- Broad spectrum – tailored to maximize photosynthetic absorption efficiency. Wavelengths of 450 and 660 nanometers
- Optimum mounting height-- 24" above plant canopy, giving you room to work on your plants as they grow
- Ideal spectrum and light output for plants needing more light such as tomatoes and cannabis
- Passive cooling, no noise, no fans or moving parts
- Contains no mercury, unlike HID and fluorescent technologies
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Qualifies for utility rebates (where applicable)
Need volume pricing on over 250 units? Please email email@example.com or call 1-800-630-7345 for details
FGI has experienced utility specialists that will work with you to determine your eligibility, fill out paperwork and work with your utility to maximize your incentive potential.
FGI also has lighting and horticultural experts on staff who will help you with tips and techniques on a successful transition to LED growing. We're here to help you succeed in every aspect of your business.
Our relationship doesn't end with the click of the sale, it begins.
|PAR Output:||1081 umols/s|
|PAR efficiency (umol/j):||1.85 umol/j delivered|
|Rated life: L70||>50,000 hours|
|Housing:||Die cast aluminum and weather resistant polycarbonate cover|
|Dimensions:||42.4"L x 23.74" W x 4.33"H|
|Voltage:||120-277 VAC @ 60+60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||-40ºF to + 104ºF|
|Warranty:||5 years limited|