Discontinued Model. .
The FGI Lightpanel 700 represents all we've learned over the years developing lighting for grow. We even patented the light engine which creates our unique spectrum.
Huge twin LED pods on the Lightpanel 700 and it's 40" x 40" size easily covers a full 4' x 4' grow area and creates a whopping 1345 PPF at 1.95umols/j. Best intensity 4'x4', best uniformity 5'x'5 between 1100-900 umols/m2 (the ideal amount of light energy for flower phase). 700 watts wall draw power, (1680 white diodes + 48 red diodes).
Extremely reliable and well made. We don't use PC fans and have no moving parts which can easily get clogged, dirty and break down. Our products are UL safety and horticulture tested allowing access to utility rebates in many states. Made in Washington.
Inspired by master growers. Approved by Mother Nature in the wild. (IMPORTANT NOTE: Please let us know if you'd like a FREE 110V / 220 or 227V plug with your purchase. Item ships with 8' bare whip power cord.)
- Full spectrum light output mimics the spectrum of the sun and fills the McCree Action Spectrum (where all plant life benefits the most from photosynthesis).
- Up to 25 Square foot canopy coverage in flower
- Replaces 1000 W HPS Fixture with 35% energy savings
- Patented optimized spectrum, an equal mix of 3000K & 5000K high bin diodes.
- Red 660nm LED chip surround to increase flowering intensity
- 1345 umols/ms PPF output
- 989 µmol/m²/s ppfd output at 12” hanging height
- Lightweight and easy to hang at 27 lbs
- Fully passive cooling, no moving parts. No PC fans. No liquids cooling.
- Four 14” x 14” clustered LED ‘power-square’ panels for maximum flowering intensity
- Dimming and spectrum tuning control with optional FGI Controller
- UL approved for available local utility rebates
- IP 65 damp rated
The Lightpanel 700 in action
Commercial grow operation in Oregon
Optional Enhanced Functionality
Now included - advanced functionality. The FGI Comm Board allows for a robust fully passive hard wired interface to our optional FGI Controller. Simple plug and play connections using standard CAT6 network cable.
Adjust warm white diodes, cool white diodes and red channel for spectrum tuning and dimming.
Connect up to 100 of our Lightpanel products and have complete control over your spectrum and PPFD at canopy!
The Lightpanel 700 full spectrum LED uses our patented 50% / 50% mix of warm and cool white LEDs, with added 660nm red for maximum flowering results.
Our light output is designed to more closely mimic the spectrum of the sun, and is also able to match the McCree Action Spectrum - ideal for boosting photosynthesis in all plant life.
As compared with Gavita HPS lamps our spectrum is more full, which explains why growers have seen such great results with these lights.
FGI LightPanel 700 V/B
Photosynthetic Light Measurements
PPFD @ 12"
Fixture coverage ( max intensity / max uniformity )*
4' x 4' / 5' x 5'
Photopic Light Measurements
Luminous Flux Efficacy*
Illuminance @ 12"
Volts / Amps
120 v / 5.8a
240 v / 2.9a
277 v / 2.5a
40" L / 40" W / 5" H (H not including flip up brackets)
Operating Temp range
0 F - 90 F
Recommended Mounting height
Best PAR intensity
Dimming / Tuning
0-10v with optional FGI Spectra Controller